"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory."-Aldo Gucci
Upon signing on with us you can expect us to perform the following while working with you.
- Daily site floor protection and clean up.
- Honest, clean cut, hard working SKILLED tradesmen to execute your project in a timely fashion.
- COMMUNICATION: every day we will have our foreman discuss with you any issues that arise, as well as keep you up to date on the schedule. We are dedicated to making sure you are 100% satisfied with our work throughout the entire project.
- Safe working and living conditions: We are certified lead based paint renovators who are concerned for you and your family's safety. We use dust extraction as well as HEPA EPA approved vacuums to keep dust infiltration to an absolute minimum.
- High quality work: We deliver PERFECTION to our customers and go through great lengths to achieve it in EVERY project we put our name behind.
-Hands on GC completing every project from start to finish with the assistance of clean cut carpenters assistants.
We promise to always provide value and outstanding service, regardless of your lifestyle needs, design preference, or budget constraint. We stand behind all of our renovations with a written 10 year warranty against defects in workmanship.
We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.
We truly treat our customers the same way we would treat a member of of our family. We know you work hard to earn your money and want to make sure we utilize your budget to deliver exactly what you want. We do not employ high pressure sales tactics-- we show you what we have to offer and let you decide. We don't get in bidding wars; we offer an outstanding service for a fair price, and deliver it with a smile on our face. We have found that we are not the cheapest contractors and that doesn't bother us. We just ask that when making your decision you are comparing "apples to apples" when considering our competition's proposal.
We not only do carpentry to support ourselves financially, but also do it as a passion and hobby in our spare time. It's not just our job, it's a way of life!
We will give you an thorough explanation of what our proposals include to be 100% clear what we are going to preform. We don't employ the "lowball" and "change order" tactics that some contractors use to get you to sign on. We are somewhat old fashion, as we believe honesty is the best policy.
We are finish carpenters by trade, so we may not know the best paint color to accent the new tile that we just did an amazing job installing. However, we have developed a network of fantastic interior designers that can help you with everything from paint colors, grout colors, modern vs traditional design ideas and much more. They love what they do and we love bringing their ideas to life. We are also happy to work with your own interior designers to bring your dreams to reality.
Our team is highly skilled and has years of experience. Most of all: we love planning, designing, and building and truly care about your project. We bring value to every interaction, and our customers love us.